PROTECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
1. To establish, develop and preserve its business relationship respectively with its customers and other individuals with whom it deals;
2. To create, establish and administer customers’ accounts and to respond to customer or supplier inquiries;
3. To provide the products or services that it offers, or receive the products or services that it requests, and ensure that all related transactions are supported and implemented;
4. To authenticate the identity and preserve the privacy of customers contacting T & J Auto Spares by telephone, electronic means or otherwise;
5. to conduct market analysis, as well as for internal training and quality assurance purposes;
[as necessary, to establish or verify the credit of persons that use, or intend to purchase, one or more of the products or services offered by T & J Auto Spares];
6. To manage its General Motors T & J Auto Spares business and ensure the efficiency, reliability and security of its systems and networks;
7. To meet legal and regulatory requirements and allow %DEALER_NAME % to meet contractual requirements relating to the products and services provided to customers;
8. To ensure its records are accurate and to protect customers and T & J Auto Spares from error and fraud;
9. To understand and assess the interests, wants and changing needs of customers with a view to improving its products and services and developing new ones;
10. To provide personalized products and services as well as product recommendations to customers; and subject to our customers’ Right to Withdraw Consent, to conduct surveys on the quality of our products, services or customer service or to provide our customers with offers for additional products and services that we feel may be of interest to our customers or that we believe meet our customers’ changing needs.
If you have applied for employment with T & J Auto Spares, the personal information submitted with your job application will be used for recruitment and other customary human resources purposes. For example, we may send you information about new job opportunities within T & J Auto Spares as well as other career development resources.
In certain circumstances, personal information may be collected, used or disclosed without consent. These exceptional circumstances may include:
where it is clearly in the interest of the individual and consent cannot be obtained in a timely way, such as in emergencies, where the life, health or safety of the individual is threatened, or where legal, medical or security reasons make it impossible or impractical to obtain consent;
when information is being collected, used or shared for the detection, prevention of or remediation to, the breach of an agreement, fraud or other illegal activity, and the collection of consent might defeat the purpose of collecting the information;
Mail marketing, Telephone marketing and Quality control communications. You may decide that you prefer T & J Auto Spares not to use your personal information to promote new and/or additional products and services which may be of interest to you and refuse further T & J Auto Spares contact by mail or telephone for marketing purposes or by email or telephone for quality control purposes. If this is the case, you may advise us by contacting customer service or contacting us using the information detailed in the How to Contact Us section below.
Commercial Electronic Communications. You can always limit the communications that T & J Auto Spares sends to you. To opt out of commercial emails, simply click the link labeled ‘unsubscribe’ or ‘opt out’ at the bottom of any commercial electronic communication we send you. Please note that even if you opt out of promotional communications, we may still need to contact you with important information about your account or for other purposes as may be permitted or required under applicable laws. If you have any questions about your choices or if you need any assistance with opting out, please contact us using the contact information detailed in the How to Contact Us section below.